Season 4 of The Magicians continues to keep us on the edge of our seats, waiting to find out how our core group will manage to avoid death at the hands of the monster. More importantly, if they do manage to defeat the monster – will we get Eliot back?!
- “Instead of going inside, I’m going to grab a breakfast burrito! You wanna join?!” Have I mentioned how glad I am to have Marina (Kacey Rohl) back? She’s a force to be reckoned with, with magical abilities that I believe we’ve only seen the beginning of and she lights up every scene she’s in with her wonderfully dark humor.
2. Margo (Summer Bishil) refusing to give up on Eliot (Hale Appleman), even if it means making a deal with a monster.
3. Quentin’s (Jason Ralph) game of magical poker – to be honest, I had no idea what was happening here… but, I love when we get greater insight into the magical world of The Magicians.
4. Frankie the forger! From the two Philly cheesesteaks, to the four liters of not store brand cherry soda, I relate to Frankie on a spiritual level and I hope we see more of him.
5. Julia (Stella Maeve) and Quentin being reunited. I’m forever on the fence about whether I ship the two of them, but I do love their friendship.
What were your favorite moments of the episode and so far this season? Comment below!