This week’s episode was a spotlight on Eliot (Hale Appleman) and the continuing Season 4 question of: where is Eliot and is he coming back?
- Seeing Eliot’s happy place – which of course includes Margo (Summer Bishil). It was great to see those two back together, even if it was just a memory.
2. Insight into Eliot’s past. We learn that his first time using magic is his greatest trauma: he used magic to have a bus hit (and kill) one of his high school bullies.
3. Margo “comforting” Fen (Brittany Curran). Spoiler alert: High King Margo unsurprisingly is not much of a nurturer. It was touching to see some cracks in Margo’s tough exterior when she confessed to Fen: “Me joining your sad face therapy party is dumb, because I can’t cry out all the sadness, ever. Because if I start, I’ll never stop – understand?”
4. “I am always trying. So, if you have some recipe for perfect redemption, just tell me.” Alice’s (Olivia Taylor Dudley) redemption speech to Quentin (Jason Ralph). These two have had their ups and downs throughout the series, but the characters have an undeniable connection and will hopefully work their way back to peace in time.
5. Eliot admitting to Quentin he was afraid and then kissing him. “If I ever get out of here Q, know that when I’m braver it’s because I learned it from you.” I’M NOT CRYING, YOU’RE CRYING.